Selasa, Maret 24, 2009
ARE YOU CREATIVE?! (part II)
4. Creative people embrace challenges. Creative people thrive on challenges. They have a gleam in their eyes as soon as they sniff one. Challenges bring the best out of them – reason enough to welcome them.
5. Creative people are full of enthusiasm. Creative people are enthusiastic about their goals. This enthusiasm works as fuel for their journey, propelling them to their goals.
6. Creative people are persistent. Creative people know it well that people may initially respond to their new ideas like the immune system responds to a virus. They'll try to reject the idea in a number of ways. Creative people are not surprised or frustrated because of this. Nor do they take it personally. They understand it takes time for a new idea to be accepted. In fact, the more creative the idea, the longer it takes for it to be appreciated.
7. Creative people are perennially dissatisfied. Creative people are acutely aware of their dissatisfactions and unfulfilled desires. However, this awareness does not frustrate them. As a matter of fact, they use this awareness as a stimulus to realize their dreams.
8. Creative people are optimists. Creative people generally have a deeply held belief that most, if not all, problems can be solved. No challenge is too big to be overcome. This doesn't mean they are always happy and never depressed. They do have their bad moments but they don't generally get stumped by a challenge.